Guide – How to Play Casino Games
Whether you’re new to the casino space or you’ve been around for a while, this how to play casino games guide will go over the basic rules of some of the most popular casino games known to gamblers.
With these tips and tricks, you can improve your knowledge of the various games as well as enhance your skills. This is a great guide for those who have never played these games before to learn the ropes, while also being a great refresher for the more experienced players.
Read on further to learn casino card games online and some slot dos and don’ts.
To get started with a game of baccarat and how to play, first sign in at the casino and choose a baccarat table. The dealer will deal two hands: one to you (the player) and one to the banker.
The next steps are:
1. Bet on the deal outcome which will either be that you win, the banker will win or there will be a tie.
2. Two cards will be dealt for you and the banker after the bets have been made.
3. The winning hand will be whichever one is closed to nine.
📚 Learn More: How to Play Baccarat
Video Poker at a casino is a fun game that brings out the best parts of poker and online slots.
Follow these steps for a game of video poker:
1. Choose how much you want to bet and hit the ‘deal’ button to get your first cards.
2. Under each card use the hold buttons to choose how many cards you want to hold on to.
3. Hit the ‘draw’ button; all the cards you aren’t holding will be replaced with new ones. The first cards you now will have in your hand will represent your final poker hand.
4. If you can’t figure out your poker hand, the game will automatically tell you the best possible hand in the paytable at the top of the screen.
📚 Learn More: How to Play Video Poker
The objective of blackjack is to get as close as possible to the number 21. Although this objective is straightforward, there are still a few rules to know:
1. Select a table of your choice. The dealer will deal two cards facing up to each player and one to themselves.
2. Count your cards to see how close or far away from 21 you are, and then choose to hit for another card or stand for no more cards.
3. If your hand is 21 or anything less, you get to remain in the game.
4. After all players have made their decisions, the dealer will reveal their cards, including the facedown card.
5. If your hand is closer to 21 than the dealer, you win. However, if the dealer has 21 or is closer than anyone’s hand, then the dealer wins.
📚 Learn More: How to Play Blackjack
Here are some basic steps on how to play roulette:
1. Place your bet by selecting the chip size you’d like to bet with then, click on the table layout to place your bet. Keep in mind that some bets pay out more than others and you can find a guide on these in the ‘info’ section of the game.
2. Once you’ve placed your bet, click the ‘spin’ button so that the dealer can spin the wheel.
3. When the wheel comes to a stop and the ball has settled in a pocket is when you will know the outcome of that round.
4. If you won this round, you’ll get your payout.
📚 Learn More: How to Play Roulette
Learning how to play online slots at a casino is rather easy because it’s not really a game of skill but can still be a game of great fun.
Here are a few steps you can follow:
1. Choose your preferred online slot and open the game.
2. Always have a look through the paytable; this is where you’ll find out how much each symbol pays out, the game rules and how the special bonus features work.
3. Choose your bet and if given the choice, how many paylines you’d like to play with.
4. Spin the reels by clicking on the ‘spin’ button; if a winning combination lands then your winnings will be displayed.
5. Continue spinning the reels for as long as you’d like!
📚 Learn More: How to Play Slots online
💡TIP: Some dos and don’ts of slots machines include choosing a game and playing it for the first time without checking out the paytable; this is a big don’t. Also, make sure you manually set your bet before you spin for the first time because sometimes the slot automatically sets the bet higher than you’d like.
Poker is an all-time favourite among most experienced players, and it does tend to catch the interest of new players.
Here’s more information to play 3 card poker:
1. Place your bet – either an ante (playing your hand against the dealer’s trying to make the highest rank) or pair plus (aim to make a hand of a pair or better with your hand).
2. After your bet has been placed, three cards will be dealt face down to each player and the dealer.
3. Decide if you want to play your hand or discard it. If you discard the hand, the dealer wins your bet. If you decide to keep playing, you need to place a play bet which must match the ante that you started with.
4. The 3 card hands will be compared to see who had the best hand. If you won, you get to collect your winnings.
📚 Learn More: How to Play 3 Card Poker
We’d like to start this section by telling you that craps is much easier than it appears to be, and we are going to go through some main pointers on playing craps.
These are simple steps for how to play craps at an online casino:
1. Learn the layout of the table and the craps lingo like ‘come out roll’ and ‘point phase’.
2. Place your wager just before the come-out roll.
3. Decide where on the table you want to place your chips.
4. Roll both dice.
5. The winning bets and ties will be paid.
📚 Learn More: How to Play Craps